Now Hiring – Delivery Driver
Kimbrell's Furniture is looking for individuals to join our Delivery team! As a member of the Delivery team, you will be responsible for distributing our products to our customers on a daily basis. We are looking for someone who will represent our company in a friendly and professional manner while aiming at increasing customer satisfaction.
We will be having open interviews for this position at Kimbrells in Lenoir, 202 Harper Ave NW, Lenoir, NC 28645 on Friday, November 16th between 11am & 3pm. Kimbrells requires drivers to be at least 21. Please bring a copy of your resume with you, and interview on site.
The Delivery team will be responsible, but not limited to, the following:
· Lifting, loading, unloading, and delivering household furniture.
· Securing home furnishings properly in the truck when transporting said items.
· Be able to properly use and maintain small tools used in the assembling and disassembling of household furniture.
· Read and follow assembling instructions concerning household furnishings.
· Perform in-home set ups.
· Assisting with disassembling and removing from a customer's home, various household furniture.
· Processing all paperwork associated with home deliveries.
When not on delivery, members of the Delivery team will be expected to assist in the warehouse and the sales floor. This could include arranging, lifting, and handling furniture, assist with in-store displays, run store errands or do other tasks upon manager's request. Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
Kimbrell’s offers our associates all the tools they need to be successful, a good work / life balance and benefits that include medical, dental, life, and 401k.
· Full time (pay $10 - $15 hour based on experience)
· Sunday& Monday off