The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace: Empowering Organizations by Encouraging People, by Gary Chapman and Paul White, applies the love language concept to the workplace.
CREATING A PRODUCTIVE AND REWARDING WORKPLACE IN YOUR SMALL BUSINESS
As a business owner or a prospective business owner, managing your employees can be a daunting challenge. In today's workplace, it is crucial for employees to feel valued. But that is a challenge when you and your employees communicate appreciation differently.
· Discover what your employees want most
· Increase loyalty and decrease turnover with your employees/volunteers
· Reduce cynicism and create a more positive work environment
· Elevate employee engagement by making your staff feel truly valued
· Replace ineffective employee recognition with authentic appreciation